Easy DIY Father’s Day Cards!
Preschool may have ended, but my students still have a present to give–adorable, easy DIY Father’s Day cards where their handprints transform into leaves on a tree. This idea is fun for preschoolers and elementary age children. I think my students’ dads will like the message, “No matter how tall I grow, I will always look up to you.” Sweet!
- construction or cardstock paper in white and another color
- green paint and paintbrush
- magic markers, brown and other colors
- glue or double-stick tape
- Using paintbrush, paint child’s palm green. Make two handprints on white paper. (Note-it may take a few tries to get a good print.) Let dry.
- With brown marker, draw tree trunk and branches.
- Add “No matter how tall I grow, I will always look up to you.” Write child’s name and year.
- Glue or tape white paper onto background paper.
- Write or print out “Happy Father’s Day!”
One thought on “Easy DIY Kids Crafts: Father’s Day Cards Made With Little Hands”
Pingback: Easy DIY Kids Crafts: Father’s Day Cards Made by Little Feet – Bmore energy