Hon, hoping Spring blooms very soon.
RAINY DAY SPRING SCENE
- aluminum foil
- cotton balls
- baking cup
- To make a grey sky, cut aluminum foil and glue to top of paper.
- To make rain clouds, glue cotton balls on top of and below grey sky.
- To make an umbrella, fold baking cup in half and glue together. Place umbrella on paper and glue down. Count to 20 while pressing so umbrella sticks to paper.
- Draw outline of umbrella handle and color in.
- Cut raindrops out of aluminum foil. (This is challenging as they are small and stick to fingers.) Glue raindrops under clouds.