Hon, you know how it goes. This summer, I’ll work out more. This summer, I’ll recharge my mind. This summer, I’ll eat healthier. I’m trying! One of my favorite “this summer” changes is making protein smoothies for breakfast. This recipe by The Nutrition Twins is my favorite!
Is there something you’ve added to your diet or routine that’s made you feel good this summer?
Blueberry Protein Weight Loss Breakfast Smoothie
“Enjoy this sipster for breakfast to take the edge off hunger, prevent overeating, flush bloat and help set your mind & body on the healthy track.” The Nutrition Twins
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (I often used frozen mixed berries.)
- 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetend vanilla almond milk (I alternated between almond and coconut milk.)
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (ok, if not fresh)
- water to blend
- Extras: banana, drops of liquid ginger
Blend this all together and drink! Enjoy!