Does every Bachelorette-ish dinner need games? Probably not, but why not?!
Searching for activities that felt getting-remarried-appopriate and age-appropriate took some doing. “How Well Do You Know the Bride?” and “How Well Do You Know Your Fiancé?” were the winners. Here’s how they work:
“How Well Do You Know the Bride?”
Each guest picks a question out of a bag and answers it. The bride-to-be confirms or corrects the answer. Fun!
- What is (the bride’s) birthday?
- What color are her eyes?
- What is her shoe size?
- What is (the bride’s) middle name?
- Who is her favorite author?
- What is (the bride’s) favorite food?
- Where did she go to elementary school?
- Where did she go to college?
- What is the name of her college boyfriend?
- Who is her celebrity crush?
- Where did (the bride) and (groom) meet?
- Where are they going on their honeymoon?
- What song will they rock out to at their wedding?
- Where is (the bride’s) dream vacation?
“How Well Do You Know Your Fiancé?”
Before the dinner, the groom-to-be answers the list of questions. At the party, the bride-to-be has to guess her fiancé’s answers. Funny!
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have any unusual birthmarks?
- Where did the two of you have your first kiss?
- Who steals the covers?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Who said, “I love you” first?
- Are you a beer or wine guy?
- Do you have a pet name for (the bride)?
- Who has better dance moves?
- Where would you love to travel?
- What is your ideal date?
- What do you do that annoys (the bride) most?
- What does (the bride) do that annoys you the most?
- What is one item that you own that (the bride) can’t stand?
- What is one item that (the bride) owns that you can’t stand?
- What does (the bride) think is your most endearing quality?
- What do you think is (the bride’s) most endearing quality?
The funniest questions were 12-17. My sister mostly guessed her fiancé’s answers correctly. I’ll take that as a good sign!