Miles of milestones.
Our Words of Wisdom Box was inspired by Advice Boxes on Pinterest. After the graduation party, one of my daughters Tweeted, “”Last night my backyard was basically a Pinterest board.” What can I say? I love a party and I love a theme. If I can combine both, even better!
Words of Wisdom Box
shoebox, wrapping paper, Exacto knife, index cards, scissors, pens, sign, frame, basket or other vessel
- Wrap a shoebox in wrapping paper.
- Cut index cards in half.
- Cut a slit in top of shoebox long enough to slip index cards through.
- Make a Words of Wisdom sign. (“Give advice to our new graduates.”)
- Set up box, pens, index cards and sign.
- Invite guests to be creative.
Words to live by.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
“Remember there are a thousand things you haven’t done yet.”
“Believe in yourself. Dream. Try. Do Good.
“Stay true to who you are.”
“Be confident. You are both great. (No tattoos!)”
“Always say yes to opportunities.”
“Never give up!”
“Find something to be thankful for every day.”
“Be a better student. Nevermind, you already graduated!”
2 thoughts on “DIY Graduation Party, Words of Wisdom”
gorgeous family…proud aunt!
Thanks so much!