A Selfie Station is a fun idea for any celebration. Set it up and say, “Cheese!”
Selfie Station How To
- Gather supplies: hot glue gun, large piece of foam board or tag board, Exacto knife, photo props (At Michael’s, we found a kit with die-cut graduation props), container to stand props in, large sheet or towel, pushpins, markers.
- Assemble props by hot-gluing props to dowels. Stand in a container.
- Cut a “window” out of the foam board. Decide if your giant photo frame will be landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) and, using Exacto knife, cut out a large “window” in the middle. Leave a larger band of foam board along the bottom.
- Personalize the bottom of your giant photo frame.
- Set up a backdrop. Hang a sheet or towel as a backdrop. Keep the sides in place with push pins. (Tip. I tapped each pin with a small hammer, making the backdrop extra secure.)
- Hand write or print out a Selfie Station sign. Place the sign along with props next to the backdrop.
Related Posts on a DIY Graduation Party: