Top Five Reasons Why Myrtle Beach Is Different Than The Jersey Shore:
1. You don’t have to buy a beach badge to get on the beach.
2. A forest comes almost up to the ocean.
3. Seagulls don’t give you the hairy eyeball vying for your snacks.
4. Everyone says “hi” when you stroll on the beach.
5. There are no signs illustrating what to do if you get caught in a riptide.
My youngest daughter and I found beautiful seashells
the Canonball Jellyfish are so cool! They don’t have tentacles and are considered harmless to humans (although I found differing views on the internet). I wasn’t sure if the one I found beached on the sand was alive, but something fluttered inside when I touched it. Guess what I did? Picked it up and put it back in the ocean, of course. Hon, hope it made it back to the deep sea.
Have you been to Myrtle Beach?