Guess what I’m making as a side dish? I thought this would go well with chicken cutlets and fresh steamed green beans. Hon, the only question left is what’s for dessert?
Herb Roasted Potatoes
◦ 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (I used Russet potatoes)
◦ 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced (I used dried herbs)
◦ 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
◦ 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
◦ Kosher salt or sea salt, to taste
◦ Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F, and spray rimmed cookie sheets with cooking spray. Slice your potatoes so that they are to about 1/8” thick. Place them in a large bowl.
2. Add herbs to the bowl, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle enough olive oil over the mixture only to lightly coat the potatoes, and toss the ingredients until each potato slice is coated.
3. Lay the potatoes out on the cookie sheets in one layer and place in the oven, on the center rack.
4. About halfway through baking, flip potato slices over so that the other side of the potatoes will brown.
5. Roast for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are nice and golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional salt if desired. Serve immediately.
source: Mama’s Gotta Bake